Saturday, January 10, 2004

Normally, I delete chain letters as soon as they land in my inbox. I find them offensive to my religeous beliefs. But this one is different.


It's fun. Read, or don't. Play along, or don't. I'd love to hear from folks.

-Jen

here's what you're supposed to do...and try not to be LAME and spoil the
fun! Just give in. Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste into a
new e-mail that you can send. Change all of the answers so that they apply
to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know *INCLUDING* the
person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little
known facts about your friends. It is fun and easy!!!!




1. First Name: Yishay
2. Were you named after anyone? No. Its a biblical name (aka Jessie, father of king David), but I don't think that counts.
3. Do you wish on stars? No.
4. Which finger is your favourite? middle.
5. When did you last cry? Today. Not a major downpour, but still..
6. Do you like your handwriting? Yes
7. What is your favourite lunch meat? cold beef roast
8. Any bad habits? Smoking, drinking, staying up latter then I should, picking between the toes of my feet when no one is watching (yuck!)
9. What's in your CD player right now? Nothing. too late, everyone sleeping.
10. Do you believe in soul mates? Yes. I have at least 3.
11. Are you a daredevil? Yes, but a scared-shitless kind of daredevil.
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Really! What kind of person do you think I am? Oh, did you hear about...
13. Do looks matter? Would it be worth the bother of getting around this world if not?
14. Have you ever misused a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Today, or just this week?
15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? No, but I remember seeing a golden rainbow after smoking some good pot.
16. Do fish have feelings? Probably not, and if so - only before you eat them.
17. Are you trendy? I'm a whole fringin' sub-culture.
18. How do you release anger? You don't want to know. (Seriously, its not that bad. I usually talk my head off for 5 minutes and forget about it)
19. Where are your second homes? I'm still looking for my first.
20. Do you trust others easily? Yes.
21. What was your favourite toy as a child? Erector. Do they still make that?
22. What class in school do you think is totally useless? The teaching class.
23. Do you have a journal? No.
24. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Only when it's necessary.
25. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? God. I need a dictionary for that one. Hang on. Ur, yup. About 20 years ago. Does that make me old?
26. What do you look for in a boy/girl? A person.
27. What are your nicknames? Yish.
28. Would you ever bungee jump? No.
29. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I wear boots. But on the rare occasions that I wear trainers, yes.
30. Do you think that you are strong? Yes.
31. What's your favourite ice cream flavour? Perline.
32. What's your favourite colour? No such thing.
33. What is your least favourite food? Standard English / American bread.
34. How many wisdom teeth do you have? 2 (I think)
35. Are you in love with anyone? 3 people.
36. How many people have a crush on you right now? The same 3, I hope.
37. Who do you miss most right now? My sister.
38. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Of course!
39. What are you wearing? Black trousers. Dark blue T.
40. What are you listening to right now? The tick of the kitchen clock.
41. What are the last 4 digits of your home phone number? 2441
42. What was the last thing you ate? One-sided chocolate coated hob-nobs. 2 of them.
43. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Either black or white. Not sure.
44. How is the weather right now? London.
45. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? My sister.
46. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes.
48. How are you today? Better now. Was too tired earlier, and didn't like it. Looks like tomorrow will be just as bad.
49. Favourite Drink? Context dependant.
50. Favourite alcoholic drink? Irish single malt.
51. Favourite sports? Cycling.
52. Hair colour? Blackish brown.
53. Eye colour? Green - grey.
54. Do you wear contacts? No
55. Siblings and their ages: Nilly, 32. Gidi, 27.
56. What is your favourite month? November.
57. Favourite food? Fresh baked bread and olive oil
58. Last movies you watched? Cold mountain, Love actually, Kill Bill.
59. Favourite day of the year? April 7th.
60. Are you too shy to ask someone out? No, but I have no intentions.
61. Scary movies or happy endings? Any, as long as they're not dumb.
62. Summer or winter? Winter.
63. Hugs or kisses? All that and more.
64. Relationships or one-night stands? Relationships, preferably life long.
65. Do you want your friends to write back? sure
66. Who is most likely to respond? Pim.
67. Who is least likely to respond? Gidi (just to spite him).
69. What books are you reading? Ana Isabel's thesis, "Apprenticeship in thinking" / Rogoff, and the fatal eggs.
70. Favourite Song? "Ve'Aich Shelo" Ariel Zilber. Its not the real name, but I forgot it.
71. Favourite board game? Go, but I don't remember the rules.
72. What did you watch on TV last night? Last 10 minutes of the evening news, 5 out of which were commercials.
73. Favourite smells? Bread baking. Wet soil. And a few that are too intimate to mention here.
74. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? "oh no, not again" (not, but I like the quote anyway).

No comments: